Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for Mainframe and Legacy
Robotic Process Automation is the enablement of systems to complete work that would previously have required employee interaction. With RPA, you can capture your processes and logic and have them execute automatically, without human input. Whether this is processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses or communicating with other digital systems.
- ROI- In a recent Mainframe RPA project, Flynet's customer received a 100% ROI on their annual subscription within the first 8 hours of production on day one.
- Compliance- Minimising human interaction with the data and automatic creation of a full audit trail improves compliance.
- New Functionality- Companies can offer comprehensive chat bot solutions that provide instantaneous, useful service and are able to initiate processes.
- System utilisation- Mainframe, IBM i and other Unix systems are optimised for this high transaction workload, by utilising RPA you can turn your technical debt into a competitive advantage.
- Training- Green screen applications can be very difficult to navigate, training unfamiliar users can be difficult and result in poor investment returns. Automation reduces this burden.
- Employee satisfaction- By using RPA to automate the more mundane, repetitive tasks, employees are freed to concentrate on the more cognitive decision making, this delivers greater job satisfaction.
- Elimination of human error- By automating processes in accordance with best practice, human error is eliminated.
- 24/7 operation- Having robotic process automation for your legacy applications can help to extend your hours of operations, spreading your bandwidth and improving the end user experience.