1. Which host system are you looking to emulate (Mainframe, IBMi, Unix, VAX, VMS etc)?
2. How many end users are there accessing the application?
3. How many of those users access the application at any one time, at peak usage?
4. How many sessions does each user typical have open at any one time?
5. What is your current terminal emulator? Our solution has various optional features, this information will help us provide a quotation for a comparable feature set.
6. When are you looking to purchase a new terminal emulator?
7. In which currency would you like pricing information to be sent?
8. Is there budget currently allocated for this project?
Upon receiving your completed request for pricing document, a member of our team will aim to contact you within two business hours (9am-5.30pm GMT).
Where this information will be stored and processed
Flynet Limited stores your personal data within the UK and EU. We may sometimes contract with third parties, who may be in the UK or EU, or any other country, to supply certain products and services. Information on how we select third parties can be
A list of third parties we currently use can be